Millton, Crazy by Nature COSMO RED, Gisbourne
- Vintage: 2017
- Origin: Gisbourne, New Zealand
- Taste guide: This gorgeous wine is a blend of Malbec grown at Te Arai, Syrah grown at Opou and Viognier grown at Riverpoint. There is dark leather and black pepper with a tingling aroma of lifted spice, unique to this wine and its own natural surroundings. The taste is medium in body and alive with mint, chocolate and Asian spice. Definitely a bit different!
- Food match: This wine can be served as an aperitif or paired with a variety of hearty dishes like grilled meats, pasta, and cheese.
- Varietal Blend: MALBEC, SYRAH & VIOGNIER
- 75cl - 13% - Screwcap Opening
Founded in 1984 practising organic and bio-dynamic viticulture from the start means Millton Vineyards were pioneers of sustainable viticulture in the southern hemisphere.
Gisborne's mild and pleasant maritime climate allows for full character wines without the need for high alcohol. Planted mostly on Clay Loam soil this region is the first in the world to see the sun each day.
Hand harvested and fermented without the addition of yeast, bacteria or sugar. Unrefined and unfiltered this wine is true to its self and its place.
£19 on Ocado then £16 when on offer which is a good price. Not as good as just £13.99 if you fancy adding some to a case!