Bulgarini Lugana DOC
- Vintage 2020
- Origin: Pozzolengo – Brescia, Italy
- Grape: Verdicchio
- Tast guide: Medium bodied, fruity with balanced acidity - unoaked. Straw-yellow in colour with greenish hues. Fresh palate has delicate hints of peach and apricot with good structure and a long aromatic after-aroma with slightly almond-edged finish. Suitable for a medium ageing (3-4 years).
- 75cl - 12.5% - Traditional cork opening
- Food pairing: Fruit-driven white so enjoy with rich seafood or lightly spiced white meat dishes, serve chilled/10 degrees.
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly.
"Every single wine produced by Bulgarini Winery is cared for with knowledge and passion. Among its 50 hectares of vineyards, with the harvest manually carried out and the selection of the best grapes, with the drying process, the aging and maturation process in wooden barrels, Bulgarini enhances the gold of the Lugana territory".
Along with the range of Lugana types fostered by the Lugana DOC Consortium, which Bulgarini Winery is associated with, there are other jewels in the winery collection. Lugana Doc, Lugana Superiore Doc and Lugana Spumante Doc Classic Method go along with the selection of red wines, roseè wine, passito, Spumante Charmat method and grappas Fausto Bulgarini produces from his vineyards.
This rare wine has flavours of peach and apricot. It has a good structure and a long, slightly almond-edged finish.