Wolf Blass Silver Label Shiraz Cabernet Malbec
- Vintage: 2017 (ICC World Cup Limited Edition)
- Origin: Langhorne Creek & McLaren Vale vineyards, South Australia
- Taste guide: Full bodied, plums & berries prominent with just the right amount of vanilla-spice from some French & American oak-barrel ageing. Pleasant textured finish, a quality glugger for less than £8.
- 75cl - screwcap closure - 14.5%
- Food Pairings: Try with prosciutto, feta and roast capsicum pizza or spaghetti with wild mushrooms and thyme. Good to enjoy near a log fire if at all possible!
Wolf Blass, established in the superb Barossa Valley region in 1966, has grown to become one of the world's most successful & awarded wineries. They have won Australia's most coveted trophy, the Jimmy Watson, 4 times. A tradition of quality, character & consistency from the refined & elite Platinum Label and the majestic & complex Black Label through to delicate Rieslings & crisp Chardonnays. Today, Wolf Blass wines are exported to more than 50 countries & are recognised internationally as icons of modern winemaking.
Sourced from premium Langhorne Creek & McLaren Vale vineyards, the Silver Label Shiraz Cabernet Malbec displays bright blueberry and plum aromas with excellent fruit intensity and gently spiced integrated oak. A well balanced stylish wine with a finely textured finish.
Price of £7.95 is for one bottle, labels will vary as you can see in the images.