The Spee'wah, Cabernet Sauvignon - Shiraz
- An easy-drinking full-bodied wine, with aromas and flavours of blackcurrant & bramble with vanilla spice to finish.
- Vintage: 2020
- Origin: Murray-Darling, Victoria, Australia
- Taste guide: Full bodied, rich and full, ripe red berry fruit and spice on the finish - Part oaked
- 75cl - Screwcap opening - 13%
- Grape Blend: 60% Shiraz and 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
Spee'Wah wines are crafted in the Murray Darling region, which is blessed with fertile soil and excellent climate, thanks to the presence of not one but two rivers: 'Murray' and 'Darling'. This is the reason why the red wines have an excellent berry texture and the white wines have a rich, fruity flavour.
Easy drinking with great depth of fruit, a hint of elderflower too with more solid berry fruit beneath. The palate has a slightly dry, cranberry character, but sweet fruit comes through and lots of pepper and spice into a chewy, long finish.
Dont just take our word for it, this wine scores well on Vivino.com @ 3.6/5
We only managed to source a total of 24 bottles ourselves with none left at the suppliers; £6.95 a bottle to you, up to £8.49 elswhere.