Recoleta Pedro Blanco
- Vintage: 2018
- Origin: Unco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina
- Taste guide: Dry, medium bodied & zippy acidity. Herbaceous notes joined by apple & citrus on the palate, 'Albariño'-esk - unoaked.
- 75cl - Screwcap Opening - 11.5%
- Grape blend: Pedro Ximinez
- Vegetarian & Vegan friendly
Wine stable, Las Bodegas was founded in the spring of 2004 by a small group of like-minded colleagues and friends whose combined eye was on the look out for an exciting new business opportunity. The company’s founders – four of whom are Argentine-born – quickly made plans to visit Mendoza and begin the process of finding great wines to bring back and sell in the UK. The expertise of another former colleague and Master of Wine was also enlisted to help combine the business plan with some serious wine sourcing talent.
Very similar to an Albariño, or even a high quality Pinot Grigio. Dry highly drinkable zingy white wine from Argentina, with flavours of apple, citrus and some herbaceous notes. Extremely well balanced with lovely aromas.
Try with prawns stir fried with chilli, garlic & lemon.
Sells elsewhere for up to £12.50, we have sourced a small parcel of 24 bottles and can offer it to you for £8.65 per bottle.