Mundo De Yunterno Tempranillo Petit Verdot
- Vintage: 2019
- Origin: Castilla la Mancha, Spain
- Taste guide: Medium bodied & oaked; Lovely dark cherry red in colour, with fresh aromas of red berries and soft red fruits. The palate has cranberry and blackberry flavours, is silky smooth and perfectly balanced, leaving a nice long fruity finish. Moreish and very good value for the money.
- 75cl - 13.5% - Screwcap Opening
- Pairing: Ligher meat dishes like pork, lamb or chicken. This would include lightly spiced (curries) with these meats too.
- ORGANIC, Vegan & Vegatarian friendly
The Mundo De Yunterno Red Wine is 100% organically produced and is a blend of 70% Tempranillo and 30% Petit Verdot from Bodegas de Yuntero. The bodega is situated in Castilla la Mancha, central Spain.
A superb Spanish blend of Tempranillo and Petit Verdot that is a lot of wine for your money and a great example of a 'non-supermarket' wine we love here at Bin Ends. If you want a classy glugger that is a bit different, this will not disappoint.