L'Evento, Rosé Spumante, Extra Dry
- Origin: North East Italy
- Taste guide: Extra Dry, Fresh & crisp, delicious hints of strawberries, rasberries & cherries in what is effectively a pink prosecco! - Unoaked
- 75cl - 11% - Mushroom cork closure
Unique to the Pub & Restaurant trade this Spumante was first available under Star Pubs & Bars’ trademarked L'Evento own label brand.
These are top quality yet competitively priced sparkling and still wines and the range includes a Prosecco DOC, a Rosé Spumante, a Pinot Grigio, Pinot Grigio Blush, and a Montepulciano D’Abruzzo.
Beautiful Tangarine-Pink in colour, this Spumante is fresh and "forest-fruity" with strawberry, rasberry an red cherry flavours along with a floral finish. Extra dry so quite moreish too!
Perfect as an aperitif, with salads or why not try with prosciutto or vegetable crostini!?
Mentioned above and made especially for Star Pubs & Restaurants, you cannot buy this lovely fizz elsewhere but to give you an idea:
- Gateshead Arms, Newcastle: £16.95 per bottle
- The Star, Witley, Surrey: £20.50 per bottle
- The Britannia, Queniborough, Leicestershire: £20.95 per bottle
- The Pheonix Inn, Hampshire: £26 per bottle!
Binendwines.co.uk: £7.65 a bottle!