Kylie Minogue Côtes De Provence Rosé
- Vintage: 2020
- Origin: Côtes De Provence, France
- Taste guide: Elegantly pale peach in colour with alluring, expressive aromas of pink grapefruit, watermelon and lemon blossom. Crisp, dry and beautifully textured palate with zesty fruits leading to a long, silky mineral finish.
- Food Pairing: Aperitifs, light salads or simply on its own!
- Vegan/Vegetarian friendly
- 75cl - 14% abv - Traditional cork closure
Kylie Minogue Collection Côtes de Provence Rosé 2020 is a beautifully pale pink colour with aromatic and bright notes of wild cherries, strawberries and peaches and cream. It is a dry rosé with a fresh long and hugely moreish finish. The Rosé is produced in collaboration with the historic Château Sainte Roseline, situated in the heart of Provence the oldest winemaking region in France and renowned for their world-class rosés.
“I have always had a great passion for rosé and have loved working for the last two years on developing Kylie Minogue Wines. We have created a rosé that I am truly enamoured by, it’s fresh, light and the perfect pink” Kylie Minogue
Kylie’s range of Collection wines have been designed with true wine lovers in mind!
RRP at various outlets is £15, some charging slightly more. We can offer a saving at £11.99 per bottle.