Hardy's 'Endeavour' Cabernet Shiraz
- Climate Friendly Plastic Bottles (100% post consumer recycled plastic bottles)
- Vintage: 2019
- Origin: South Eastern Australia.
- Taste Guide: Part oaked and medium-full bodied; ripe, black fruit aromas, smooth palate with flavours of plum, cherry and 'jammy' dark berries, hints of vanilla spice and a lovely moreish finish.
- 750ml - 14% - Screwcap
- Food pairing: The ideal wine for meat dishes from steaks and chops to a roast dinner although this wine is a good glugger without the need for food too.
- Be more 'Carbon-Conscious' with this cracking Aussie red blend which comes in recycled plastic bottles which don't feel cheap and awful!
- Bulk Price £5.50 each on 6+ bottles
This delicious wine is a classic blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz, which was made exclusively for Waitrose by one of Australia's most famous producers.
Hardys is one of Australia’s oldest wineries, founded in Australia over 165 years ago. Despite South Australia being a far removed place, Thomas Hardy was certain he could make "wine that will be prized in the markets of the world."
“A solid middle of the road Ozzy. As you’d expect from a reputable Shiraz blend. No frills or nasty surprises! Pleasantly quaffable and great value.”
We were pleasantly surprised at how nice this was considering it came from an eco-bottle and at such a competitive price point too. You will be just as impressed, don’t worry about the bottle like we did!
£7.99 when in stock at Waitrose, just £5.99 here.