FINCA LOROSCO, Reserva Carmenère
Love merlot? You’ll be a sucker for Carmenère, its redcurrant-scented cousin, found almost entirely in Chile. Lightly spiced, red fruit present with a hint of leafy freshness, this is a mid-weight and versatile red.
- BULK BUY OFFER AVAILABLE: 6 bottles for £36
- Vintage: 2019
- Origin: Maipo Valley, Chile
- Taste guide: Full bodied, dry with cherry & dark fruit flavours on the palate. There is a perfect balance between acidity & tannins and a gentle, soft finish - unoaked
- 75cl - screwcap closure - 13.5%
- Food Pairings: Try with rich tomato based pasta dishes, steak, game or venison.
- Vegan and Vegetarian friendly
Like its cousin, (the Melot also available at BinEndWines) this wine is made from handpicked Central Valley fruit to ensure the finest quality expressions of Chile’s most famous grapes.
The Maipo Valley is a renowned wine region within the Central Valley of Chile, not far from the capital, Santiago. This is with good reason, a warm daytime climate along with an elevated height and proximity to the mountains, grapes enjoy a long growing season with cool evening temperatures here too.
Finca Lorosco Winery is found here and we have sourced two of their lovely reds, primarily produced for the restaurant trade and not found in supermarkets.Click this link to see the Merlot, also from Finca Lorosco.
Very youthful deep coloured wine. Lots of cherry fruits on the nose. Lots of softness and good quality Chilean dark fruits in the palate with balance which produces a soft and long finish. Lots of wine for your money in this good quality Camenere.
Many pubs/restaurants charge around £8 for a large glass (£22 per bottle) of this Carmenere, try a whole bottle for £6.90 or £36 for 6 in our bulk buy offer.
- Price per item
- 6 piece(s) or more