Classic Grapes - White Case
£77.99(1 bottle(s) = £6.50)
NEW!!! MIXED CASE OF CLASSIC GRAPE & CLASSY WHITE WINES
Your chance to try quality & classic white wine varieties at an even greater saving to our normal prices!
- Go on a journey of discovery with lovely whites chosen for you from Australia, Spain, France and South Africa.
- Original retail prices equate to over £100 - our special case price is just £77.99 which equates to just £6.50 per bottle!
- These are restaurant quality wines and in fact their combined value based on restaurant prices would exceed £150
- Ideal party case of white wines, plenty for all tastes!
- Click each wine title to see each product page.
This case contains 2 bottles of the following:
- The Manor - Sauvignon Blanc - Unoaked, light in body, zesty with a clean finish.Colour: Light yellow with green highlights. Aroma: Fresh citrus fruits, grapefruit, and passion fruit. Taste: Refreshing, with citrus, grapefruit, and tropical fruit flavours.
- Bruce Jack Chenin Blanc - The wine shows exciting stone fruit aromas. The palate is a delicious medley of summer fruits with pear, peach & apple prominent again, along with citrus to liven things up. Off dry, medium bodied and this wine is oak aged for some added complexity and smoothness.
- Mer - Piquepoul & Terret - Not so well known (or "classic") but we had to include this blend of two grapes because it is superb. A fresh nose, grapefruit and grassy nuances with a crisp mineral background. Citrussy dry palate with hints of apple along with that smooth mineral quality throughout.
- Hardys Organic Chardonnay - Nice fruity aroma with hints of citrus, green apple, and tropical fruits. On the palate, it is crisp and refreshing, with a perfect balance of acidity and fruitiness. Subtle oak integration.
- Anakena Sauvignon Blanc - A VERY drinkable Sauv Blanc, delicious nose of citrus and grapefruit are joined by more tropical flavours on the crisp, fresh palate… a really nice white this one.
- Cantinas del Campo Verdejo - Trust us when we say… this is delicious! A good introduction to the Verdejo grape if you haven’t already tried it. Citrus and apricot on the dry, crisp and refreshing palate. Light in body with a lovely balanced acidity.
- Also please get in touch if you would like to swap out any 2 bottles for 2 Rose wines and we can sort this for you no problem.
The numbers based on 12 bottles:
Retail value over £100
BinEndWines list price £79.20
Offer price £77.99
Equates to just £6.50 a bottle, delivery charges may apply
Case updated July 2023