Classic Grapes - White Case
NEW!!! MIXED CASE OF CLASSIC GRAPE & CLASSY WHITE WINES
Your chance to try six quality & classic white wine varieties at an even greater saving to our normal prices!
- Go on a journey of discovery with lovely whites chosen for you from Australia, France, Spain, Chile and South Africa.
- Original retail prices equate to over £116 - our special case price is just £79.95 which equates to just £6.66 per bottle! (Devilishly good price... sorry)
- These are restaurant quality wines and in fact their combined value based on restaurant prices would exceed £175.
- Ideal party case of white wines, plenty for all tastes!
This case contains 2 bottles of the following:
- Condorito Sauvignon Blanc - This wine was produced by one of Chile's leading family-owned wineries; Viña Luis Felipe Edwards. The bouquet shows fresh tropical and citrus fruits such as grapefruit, papaya and melon. The palate offers lychee, pineapple and lime flavours with a long, crisp and satisfyingly fresh finish.
- McGuigans Founder's Series Chardonnay - Beautifully buttery, smooth and refined. This Australian dry white has lemon, honey and stone fruit notes too, has won multiple awards and is still drinking superbly.
- Laughing Giraffe Chenin Blanc - Aromas of citrus & tropical fruits like lychee are beautifully rounded with a clean, crisp off dry finish. On the palate you find hints of melon, honeysuckle and orange blossom with a tropical, almost peachy undertone.
- Little James' Basket Press - French Sauvignon Blanc/Viognier blend which is full of flavour and great with food. The Sauvignon brings acidity to the blend while the Viognier provides fleshiness and attractive notes of stone fruit and flowers. Blending the two varieties results in an aromatic and fresh-tasting wine with aromas and flavours of peach blossoms, fennel, apricots, grapefruit, lychee fruit, and mangos.
- Diamond Label 'GTR' (Riesling & Gewürztraminer) - Rosemount Estate bring you this rich and zesty white, get this nicely chilled and prepare for flavour. Tropical, 'citrus-zingy' and fresh throughout - delicious!
- Casa Del Arco Blanco - Lets add a white blend for good measure... a hidden gem of a house white from Spain. This is an easy drinking, aromatic, off dry, unpretentious and fruity white wine made from a field blend of traditional Spanish grape varieties harvested in the sun and transformed into a quenching beverage in the age old traditions of rural Spanish wine making.
- We are happy to offer this at half the price for just 6 bottles (one of each above) please email us: email@example.com and we arrange this for you.
- Also please get in touch if you would like to swap out any 2 bottles for 2 Rose wines and we can sort this for you no problem too.
The numbers based on 12 bottles:
Retail value over £116
BinEndWines list price £81.92
Offer price £79.95
Equates to just £6.66 a bottle, delivery charges may apply
Case updated 1st May 2022