Chanoine Tsarine Cuvee Adriana
- Vintage: NV
- Origin: Champagne, France
- Taste guide: A dazzling bright amber colour and fine bubbles.Delicate aromas of peach and brioche mingle with subtle notes of orange blossom, giving this cuvée a beautifully expressive flavour. Delightful on the palate, it develops into delicious fruit jelly aromas and notes of ginger. The finish is rich and wonderfully lively.
- Food Matches: With a terrine of poultry, a blanquette of veal, chicken Milanese or tandoori chicken. With a canelé, a mirabelle plum tart or a light brioche dessert
- 75cl - 12% - Traditional Mushroom Cork Opening
- 4.3 on Vivino is a VERY good score
Orium, Tsarine's extra-brut champagne launched in the autumn of 2019, and yet more renowned for its creator, Isabelle Tellier, Chef de Cave of the House of Chanoine Frères:
"This is an extra brut champagne, aged for more than 36 months in our cellars, based on a perfect balance between the three Champagne grape varieties - 34% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Noir and 33% Meunier. For Orium I was aiming at balance in all its purity and at retaining the typical qualities of each grape variety while reducing the amount of added sugar to produce what we call an extra brut..."
Assemblage (Varietal Blend): 34% de Chardonnay, 33% de Meunier et 33% de Pinot Noir
£154.95 at ChampagneOne, not here of course, just £59.99 a bottle is ridiculously good value for a premium Champagne in an amazing gold bottle!