Bargain White Selection - extra savings!
Get a bargain case of 6 x 2 different yet delicious white wines, enough to cover all tastes! - equates to just £5.33 a bottle!
A Bargain Selection of White Wines
Clear some space in the fridge! Here is an opportunity to enjoy a variety of white wines at an even better price.
From Spain to Argentina, Chile to Italy, there is something for everyone in this fantastic trial case.
This case contains 2 bottles of each of the following:
- Breezy Bianco: Lovely, easy drinking white wine from the defunct Jamie's Italian chain. A blend of Garganega and Trebbiano from one of the very best winemakers in north-east Italy - fruity, crisp and fresh!
- Gran Lomo - Chardonnay/Torrontes Blend: A unique white Argentine wine blending Chardonnay with local grape Torrontés to produce a fresh, medium dry wine of nice quality.
- Torre Solar: Ripe pineapple, lemon and lime on the nose explode on the palate combined with crisp, refreshing acidity and a long mineral finish.
- Campo Azafran - Airén/Sauvignon Blanc blend: Modern, crisp white with bright citrus aromas, delicious orchard fruit flavours and a zesty twang. Refreshing aftertaste with hints of grapefruit and a long clean finish. Amazing value, don't believe us? 3.9/5 on Vivino.com is superb.
- Las Rocas Chardonnay: Not as dry as a traditional Chardonnay, this is delightfully medium dry, fruity with lovely ripe lemon, pineapple and melon flavours as well as hints of soft creamy, nutty vanilla. 3.7/5 on Vivino.com says it all!
- Kudu Plains Chenin Blanc from South Africa: Exclusive to this case; Crisp ripe pear on the nose, and refreshing grapefruit with lemon-zippy acidity palate. Dry, clean citrus finish - chill well.
Retail value of wine: £100+
BinEndWines' normal retail price: £71.10
SPECIAL PRICE for a limited number of cases - £61.99!!! (just £5.17 a bottle, not including delivery charge if applicable)
nb. no extra discounts apply, "normal retail' is based on Kudu Plains @£5.99 per bottle with a "Retail value/RRP" of £7 per bottle