2010 Don Jacobo Altos de Corral Single Estate Reserva Rioja
- Vintage: 2010 (superb year)
- Origin: Rioja, Spain
- Taste Guide: Full bodied & dry. Complex, floral, nutmeg, dill-scented Rioja with classy aromas. Subtle tannins and remarkable length. Lovely, nuanced and complex - oaked.
- 75cl - 14% - Traditional Cork Closure.
- Food pairing: This mature, full-bodied Rioja is superb with roast or grilled lamb and beef, as well as dishes based around mushrooms or flavoursome wild game.
- Organic, Vegan and Vegetarian friendly.
This rare and fine Rioja is made from 100% Tempranillo from a superb 10-hectare vineyard on a prominent hillside, at an altitude of 600 metres, overlooking Navarrete in the Rioja Alta.
IWC 96 point, award winning Rioja needs little more said about it.
Only 4 bottles sourced (Sept '21)