Casillero del Diablo Reserva - Devil's Collection Red - Rapel Valley

Casillero del Diablo Reserva - Devil's Collection Red - Rapel Valley

Limited stock - just 4 bottle(s) remaining. Last chance to buy.

Sells elsewhere for up to

£7.25 / bottle(s)
You save 27 %

Vintage: 2015

Origin: Concha y Toro - Valle del Rapel, Chile

Taste guide: Medium bodied, ripe plum and black cherry fruit, hints of chocolate and cedar, oaked.

75cl - 13.5% - cork closure

This is a very special wine indeed - the very best from Casillero del Diablo, produced in limited quantities and aptly named "Devils Collection".

Created from an exclusive selection of Concha y Toro's finest red varieties and devised at the complete discretion of head winemaker, Marcio Ramírez, this unique wine is as captivating as the magic of its famed cellar.

With grapes coming from the best vineyards across the Rapel Valley, three Premium wines were produced in Concha y Toro's Cachapoal winery. The constituent wines were then blended to perfection to produce a finely balanced wine. For this vintage it is 65% Syrah (Shiraz); 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and 15% Carmenère. Following a period of settling, 60% of the blend was then aged for 9 months in French and American oak barrels, with the remaining 40% in stainless steel. The final wine was then back-blended and bottled

This wine possesses a soft and velvety texture, aromas of ripe fruit, plum and black cherry with a touch of dark chocolate. The palate shows to perfect this rich blend with notes of black cherry, and blackcurrant, with hints of chocolate and cedar. Soft and round with juicy tannins, leading to a long, lingering finish.

Casillero del Diablo Devil's Collection is a unique and innovative wine. With an impressive and energetic style, this creation magnificently combines elegance, ripeness and class.

Not stocked on the High Street, this is "up-market wine merchant" quality yet offered at a price less than you would pay for a basic Casillero del Diablo wine.

Sells for £9.99 and over elsewhere - at Binendwines it is just £7.25 for a very limited quantity.

This wine will cellar well for many years, so grab it while you can.

Browse these categories as well: Chile, Red wine, Red Wine, Chile, Carmenère, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah (Shiraz)